A teacher at Dowell Elementary has created a great way for students to see which class has read the...
The Vision of the Advanced Learning Programs Department is to promote rigorous curricular content in conjunction with critical inquiry, creativity, communication of complex thoughts, and an authentic approach to learning.
Real-world learning combined with authentic research lets students shine. Three high school magnet programs require a capstone research project...
Third grade Target students and their teachers were honored for their service and involvement in Georgia’s Rivers Alive program.
Elementary, middle, and high school teams representing Cobb schools placed in the top three at the regional tournament and...
- Big Impact, Little Minds February 20, 2020
- ESOL in Action: Bridging Content and Language in Science Class February 20, 2020
- Kindergarten Math Fluency Initiative February 20, 2020
- Argument Driven Inquiry at Work February 14, 2020
- Labelle Chimes in with Engaging ESOL Strategies February 14, 2020