Cobb ELA teachers, admin, and coaches take advantage of professional learning opportunities around balanced literacy writing instruction.
The mission for the English Language Arts program in Cobb County is to foster literacy skills through a rigorous, diverse, performance-based curriculum, empowering all students to achieve individual goals and to function productively in an ever changing society.
On Thursday, October 3, Hollydale Elementary School students were flooded with books from CBS46’s “Books to Kids” initiative.
It’s May and time for celebrations! The 2019-20 school year has been chock-full in Cobb ELA, and we want...
- Early Intervention Teachers United for Professional Development March 19, 2020
- CCSD Musicians Selected to Perform in GMEA All-State Band and Orchestra March 19, 2020
- Thanks you to our “Kids Heart Challenge” schools March 19, 2020
- 2020 Georgia Tech Distance Calculus Courses March 17, 2020
- The results of the KSU Math Competition 2020 are in!! March 17, 2020