Cobb ELA teachers, admin, and coaches take advantage of professional learning opportunities around balanced literacy writing instruction.
The mission for the English Language Arts program in Cobb County is to foster literacy skills through a rigorous, diverse, performance-based curriculum, empowering all students to achieve individual goals and to function productively in an ever changing society.
On Thursday, October 3, Hollydale Elementary School students were flooded with books from CBS46’s “Books to Kids” initiative.
It’s May and time for celebrations! The 2019-20 school year has been chock-full in Cobb ELA, and we want...
- Big Impact, Little Minds February 20, 2020
- ESOL in Action: Bridging Content and Language in Science Class February 20, 2020
- Kindergarten Math Fluency Initiative February 20, 2020
- Argument Driven Inquiry at Work February 14, 2020
- Labelle Chimes in with Engaging ESOL Strategies February 14, 2020