Thanks to all schools who participated in our “Kids Heart Challenge”.
Physical Education is a life-long process and an integral part of the total education of every child in Kindergarten through Grade 12. Daily, quality physical education is needed to increase the physical competence, health-related fitness, self-responsibility and enjoyment of physical activity for all students so that they can be physically active for a lifetime.
The Health and Physical Education Department of Dowell Elementary hosted a spectacular family night of cosmic bowling. What a...
The Health and Physical Education Department participated in a Healthy Heart Challenge to support the efforts of the American...
- Early Intervention Teachers United for Professional Development March 19, 2020
- CCSD Musicians Selected to Perform in GMEA All-State Band and Orchestra March 19, 2020
- Thanks you to our “Kids Heart Challenge” schools March 19, 2020
- 2020 Georgia Tech Distance Calculus Courses March 17, 2020
- The results of the KSU Math Competition 2020 are in!! March 17, 2020