The Georgia Science Teachers Association announced the winners of the Science Teachers of the Year.
STEM education programs in Cobb cultivate problem solvers through problem based learning and critical thinking engagement with in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Students create, design, build, discover, and collaborate while developing contextual connections between school, community, work, and the global environment.
Almost 350 young women from cities around the United States and one in Colombia joined together to set the world record...
Many young kids grow up playing firefighters. They are mesmerized by the men and women in the red firetrucks who rush...
Study.com recently released a list of the top 30 high school science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) programs in the United...
Teachers pitch their ideas on how to advance student learning at schools across the Cobb County School District.
Thanks to $90,000 in innovation grants from Lockheed Martin, the Cobb County School District will further cement itself as...
The Cobb County School District recently presented 16 teachers with the Cobb STEM Distinguished Educator Award.
- Early Intervention Teachers United for Professional Development March 19, 2020
- CCSD Musicians Selected to Perform in GMEA All-State Band and Orchestra March 19, 2020
- Thanks you to our “Kids Heart Challenge” schools March 19, 2020
- 2020 Georgia Tech Distance Calculus Courses March 17, 2020
- The results of the KSU Math Competition 2020 are in!! March 17, 2020