These talented NCHS students graciously shared their gift of song with district leadership.
In Cobb, we value the arts for the distinct and significant effect they have on the lives of our students both in the present and in their futures.
The Fine Arts Department is pleased to welcome Jessica Espinoza as our new Fine Arts Professional Learning Specialist.
The Hightower Trail Middle School 8thGrade Orchestra, under the direction of Michael Tompkins and Paul O’Keefe, performed as a...
The Pope High School Orchestra, under the direction of conductor Corie Benton, was selected as a featured performance ensemble...
The Hightower Trail Middle School music programs were recently recognized as the Georgia Music Educators Association Program of the...
- Big Impact, Little Minds February 20, 2020
- ESOL in Action: Bridging Content and Language in Science Class February 20, 2020
- Kindergarten Math Fluency Initiative February 20, 2020
- Argument Driven Inquiry at Work February 14, 2020
- Labelle Chimes in with Engaging ESOL Strategies February 14, 2020