Using play dough, help your child roll out numbers or letters of the alphabet. To provide support, you may provide large written numbers or letters on paper or index cards. Your child can use this to create numbers or letters if they are unfamiliar. To take it a step further, allow you child to make 2 or 3-digit numbers, words that they know or new words. This activity will support the development of number and letter identification and spelling words in a fun way while developing fine motor skills needed to count and write.
- Teachers of the Year 2018-19! August 24, 2018
- Cobb County Schools Recognizes 16 Teachers for Their Commitment to STEM Education August 23, 2018
- East Cobb Middle Gets New Building August 1, 2018
- Transitioning to Middle School July 20, 2018
- Welcome to High School July 20, 2018