Using play dough, help your child roll out numbers or letters of the alphabet. To provide support, you may provide large written numbers or letters on paper or index cards. Your child can use this to create numbers or letters if they are unfamiliar. To take it a step further, allow you child to make 2 or 3-digit numbers, words that they know or new words. This activity will support the development of number and letter identification and spelling words in a fun way while developing fine motor skills needed to count and write.
- Cobb Teachers Pitch Innovative Ideas, Win $74,000 in Cobb Tank Grants December 20, 2018
- Lockheed Martin Supports Cobb STEM Education December 20, 2018
- SPECIAL EDUCATION October 12, 2018
- Back To School Preparation September 25, 2018
- Teachers of the Year 2018-19! August 24, 2018