Measurement – Very Big & Very Small Hunt. Create a set of action cards and have kids (ages 2-5) hunt for objects in the yard. This active scavenger hunt will not only get your children outside but will teach basic principles of math and science at the same time. Example actions could be to touch something smaller than a tree and larger than a leaf. For older students you can make something similar like challenging them to put sticks or leaves in order from smallest to largest. Learn more about outdoor math fun and get your free printable action cards.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION October 12, 2018
- Back To School Preparation September 25, 2018
- Teachers of the Year 2018-19! August 24, 2018
- Cobb County Schools Recognizes 16 Teachers for Their Commitment to STEM Education August 23, 2018
- East Cobb Middle Gets New Building August 1, 2018