Measurement – Very Big & Very Small Hunt. Create a set of action cards and have kids (ages 2-5) hunt for objects in the yard. This active scavenger hunt will not only get your children outside but will teach basic principles of math and science at the same time. Example actions could be to touch something smaller than a tree and larger than a leaf. For older students you can make something similar like challenging them to put sticks or leaves in order from smallest to largest. Learn more about outdoor math fun and get your free printable action cards.
- Cobb Teachers Pitch Innovative Ideas, Win $74,000 in Cobb Tank Grants December 20, 2018
- Lockheed Martin Supports Cobb STEM Education December 20, 2018
- SPECIAL EDUCATION October 12, 2018
- Back To School Preparation September 25, 2018
- Teachers of the Year 2018-19! August 24, 2018