Find a favorite book. Ask your child to think about the main character. How does he/she feel at the beginning, middle and end of the story? Ask your child to orally tell you their findings.
Click on http://academics.cobbk12.org/index.php/ad/tl/iandi/math/ and access the parent videos on the lower left. Find the Unit 1 video for the previous grade level and have your child work through the problems shared.
- Big Impact, Little Minds February 20, 2020
- ESOL in Action: Bridging Content and Language in Science Class February 20, 2020
- Kindergarten Math Fluency Initiative February 20, 2020
- Argument Driven Inquiry at Work February 14, 2020
- Labelle Chimes in with Engaging ESOL Strategies February 14, 2020