Community Based Instruction Teaches Students about Helping Their Communities
PreK students keeping it “Real” with their “Down on the Farm” literacy unit Lewis PreK students making Real-World connections.
Discover opportunities for students with disabilities at the January resource fair hosted by CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors.
Blackwell Elementary School engages in activities throughout the school year to earn No Place for Hate designation from the...
Innovative teachers in Cobb are creating meaningful student-centered learning experiences for their students by using various modes of instruction...
- Cobb Students Recognized at KSU Spring Arts Festival April 2, 2021
- March was Youth Art Month! April 2, 2021
- Cobb Science Teachers Sweep State Awards April 1, 2021
- 2020-2021 Georgia Tech Distance Calculus Courses April 1, 2021
- Pop-UP PL with Storyteller Carmen Agra Deedy March 24, 2021