Our Cobb students are representing at Georgia Tech this fall! There were 88 students that were accepted to Georgia Tech’s Distance Calculus for the 2020-21 school year! Students from Allatoona (1), Harrison (7), Hillgrove (10), Kennesaw Mountain (7), Lassiter (5), Pope (2), Walton (25), and Wheeler (31) will be joining online beginning in August 2020 to complete Linear Algebra fall semester and Multivariable Calculus spring semester.
It is time to apply to Georgia Tech’s Distance Calculus courses are off to a great start! Students that are attending as juniors have the opportunity to continue their senior year with Differential Equations and Applied Combinatorics.
If you are interested in applying for Georgia Tech’s Distance Calculus for the 2021-22 school year, admission criteria includes:
- Score of 4 or 5 on AP Calculus BC exam
- 5 math GPA
Competitive Ranges (middle 50%):
- College level courses: 5 – 8
- GPA: 4.0 – 4.46
- Numeric average: 98.36 -100.7
- SAT EBRW + M: 1410 – 1540
- ACT C: 32 – 35
Applications open in May.
For admission, enrollment, records, and general questions about the program:
- Laura Brown Simmons, Coordinator of Dual Enrollment, Office of Undergraduate Admission
For technology and course delivery questions:
- George Wright, Director of Online Learning, Office of Professional Education
Michelle Mikes, Supervisor