Strong student-staff relationships result in students feeling connected and supported at school.
Elementary and middle school counselors across the District met to share best practices and learn from their peers.
School counselor, Jennifer Susko, integrates social-emotional learning and sports to teach valuable lessons and engage students.
Palmer Middle School counselors prepare students and parents for the future.
Teachers, parents and students at Hendricks recognize positive behavior.
CCSD school counselor writes about helping students deal with stress.
Thanks to Cobb EMC grant students at Dowell learn conflict management.
The Georgia School Counselor Association recently named Michelle Stevens the 2017-2018 Georgia School Counselor of the Year.
John Nwosu named Emerging Leader among Georgia School Counselors.
- GATORS GLIMPSE THE REAL WORLD June 6, 2019
- NCHS SkillsUSA Chapter Brings Home Wins June 3, 2019
- Kennesaw Mountain Sports Marketing Students Raise Money to Support Two Teachers fighting Cancer May 24, 2019
- Girl Power! Cobb Students Help Set World Record in Coding May 24, 2019
- New Interactive Playground unveiled at Brumby Elementary May 23, 2019