Families of students with disabilities benefit from programs, resources
The mission of the Cobb County School District Special Education Department is to provide support to students, parents, and schools to foster achievement of meaningful outcomes for students with disabilities.
Dancers, gymnasts, cheerleaders, and drummers “wowed” audience members at the 3rd Annual Evening of Inspiration, an event featuring students...
CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors host the 3rd Annual Evening of Inspiration on March 26, followed by three parent...
Special Education Parent Mentors hosted the 3rd annual fair featuring extracurricular opportunities for CCSD’s students with disabilities.
- Would you like to compete against students across the state?? KSU MATH COMPETITION 2020! August 1, 2019
- Cobb Intermediate Math Tournament Scheduled for May 2, 2020!!! August 1, 2019
- We want you for Governor’s Honors Program (GHP) in Mathematics for 2020!! July 31, 2019
- Cobb STEAM Certified July 21, 2019
- Cobb Middle School Math Tournament Scheduled for May 2, 2020!! July 13, 2019