Families of students with disabilities benefit from programs, resources
The mission of the Cobb County School District Special Education Department is to provide support to students, parents, and schools to foster achievement of meaningful outcomes for students with disabilities.
Dancers, gymnasts, cheerleaders, and drummers “wowed” audience members at the 3rd Annual Evening of Inspiration, an event featuring students...
CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors host the 3rd Annual Evening of Inspiration on March 26, followed by three parent...
Special Education Parent Mentors hosted the 3rd annual fair featuring extracurricular opportunities for CCSD’s students with disabilities.
- March celebrates Music in our Schools May 21, 2019
- CCSD School Psychologists as Researchers/Interventionists May 21, 2019
- Early Intervention Teachers: Life-long Learners May 21, 2019
- Two QuestBridge Scholars from the Campbell IB Magnet Program May 21, 2019
- Special Education Parent Mentors Offer Yearlong Support May 20, 2019