Families of students with disabilities benefit from programs, resources
The mission of the Cobb County School District Special Education Department is to provide support to students, parents, and schools to foster achievement of meaningful outcomes for students with disabilities.
Dancers, gymnasts, cheerleaders, and drummers “wowed” audience members at the 3rd Annual Evening of Inspiration, an event featuring students...
CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors host the 3rd Annual Evening of Inspiration on March 26, followed by three parent...
Special Education Parent Mentors hosted the 3rd annual fair featuring extracurricular opportunities for CCSD’s students with disabilities.
- GATORS GLIMPSE THE REAL WORLD June 6, 2019
- NCHS SkillsUSA Chapter Brings Home Wins June 3, 2019
- Kennesaw Mountain Sports Marketing Students Raise Money to Support Two Teachers fighting Cancer May 24, 2019
- Girl Power! Cobb Students Help Set World Record in Coding May 24, 2019
- New Interactive Playground unveiled at Brumby Elementary May 23, 2019