Special Education Parent Mentors host the 3rd annual fair featuring opportunities for CCSD’s students with disabilities.
The mission of the Cobb County School District Special Education Department is to provide support to students, parents, and schools to foster achievement of meaningful outcomes for students with disabilities.
- Community Connection Resource Fair February 21, 2019
- Elementary Choral Festival…A Huge Success!! February 20, 2019
- Preschool Impact Grant February 20, 2019
- Interactive Math at Big Shanty Elementary February 20, 2019
- Smitha 8th Graders Learn to Take their Lives to the Next Level February 19, 2019