The Transition Academy students from Pope High School participate in community service.
The mission of the Cobb County School District Special Education Department is to provide support to students, parents, and schools to foster achievement of meaningful outcomes for students with disabilities.
Cobb County Safety Village partners with CCSD Special Education Parent Mentors to deliver strategies to keep children with disabilities...
Transition Services and Psychological Services Partner to Provide a “Waiver Bee” at Osborne High School.Kristin Pewitt, , Cobb Academics, Special Education, Teaching & Learning Support & Specialized Services, 0
Transition Services and Psychological Services Partner to Provide a “Waiver Bee” at Osborne High School.
CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors draw on their personal experience to offer assistance and resources to parents.
- Pope High School Transition Academy Answers the Call November 12, 2019
- Día de los Muertos – Roots and Tradition Workshop November 8, 2019
- Talking Numbers with Number Talks November 8, 2019
- Phonics through the Lens of ELs at Austell Elementary November 8, 2019
- Cobb Schools Recognize 11 Teachers for Commitment to STEM Education November 8, 2019