Annual resource fair connects parents, students with special needs to community opportunities
Discover opportunities for students with disabilities at the January resource fair hosted by CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors.
Cobb County Safety Village partners with CCSD Special Education Parent Mentors to deliver strategies to keep children with disabilities...
CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors draw on their personal experience to offer assistance and resources to parents.
- Big Impact, Little Minds February 20, 2020
- ESOL in Action: Bridging Content and Language in Science Class February 20, 2020
- Kindergarten Math Fluency Initiative February 20, 2020
- Argument Driven Inquiry at Work February 14, 2020
- Labelle Chimes in with Engaging ESOL Strategies February 14, 2020