Making R.E.A.L. World Connections in the PBIS School Store Students are able to learn various job skills by applying,...
Osborne SOARS to empower students and staff! Osborne High School finds new and creative ways to connect with students,...
Swimming into Positive Behavior! Daniell Middle School continues to improve school-wide student behavior, build student-staff relationships, and highlight student...
The National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) held their 2019 annual conference in Atlanta. Eight of our 44...
School Psychologists are longstanding advocates of early intervention for children at-risk for reading problems.
Elementary and middle school counselors across the District met to share best practices and learn from their peers.
CCSD’s school psychologists had a powerful day of engaged learning at The Center for Civil and Human Rights.
Positive school culture is on the rise at Smitha!
Building positive relationships in afterschool activities
Palmer Middle School counselors prepare students and parents for the future.
Teachers, parents and students at Hendricks recognize positive behavior.
CCSD school counselor writes about helping students deal with stress.
Thanks to Cobb EMC grant students at Dowell learn conflict management.
The Georgia School Counselor Association recently named Michelle Stevens the 2017-2018 Georgia School Counselor of the Year.
John Nwosu named Emerging Leader among Georgia School Counselors.
- Would you like to compete against students across the state?? KSU MATH COMPETITION 2020! August 1, 2019
- Cobb Intermediate Math Tournament Scheduled for May 2, 2020!!! August 1, 2019
- We want you for Governor’s Honors Program (GHP) in Mathematics for 2020!! July 31, 2019
- Cobb STEAM Certified July 21, 2019
- Cobb Middle School Math Tournament Scheduled for May 2, 2020!! July 13, 2019