Positive school culture is on the rise at Smitha!
Building positive relationships in afterschool activities
Palmer Middle School counselors prepare students and parents for the future.
Teachers, parents and students at Hendricks recognize positive behavior.
CCSD school counselor writes about helping students deal with stress.
Thanks to Cobb EMC grant students at Dowell learn conflict management.
The Georgia School Counselor Association recently named Michelle Stevens the 2017-2018 Georgia School Counselor of the Year.
John Nwosu named Emerging Leader among Georgia School Counselors.
- Community Connection Resource Fair February 21, 2019
- Elementary Choral Festival…A Huge Success!! February 20, 2019
- Preschool Impact Grant February 20, 2019
- Interactive Math at Big Shanty Elementary February 20, 2019
- Smitha 8th Graders Learn to Take their Lives to the Next Level February 19, 2019