Atlanta’s Marcus Autism Center provides specialized learning to CCSD school psychologists. Through ongoing professional learning CCSD school psychologists ensure...
The National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) held their 2019 annual conference in Atlanta. Eight of our 44...
School Psychologists are longstanding advocates of early intervention for children at-risk for reading problems.
CCSD’s school psychologists had a powerful day of engaged learning at The Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- Teaming Up for Student Success March 3, 2021
- $10,000 Awarded to benefit CCSD’s Youngest Learners March 3, 2021
- Palmer Middle School Wins First Place at the Kennesaw Teen Center Black History Bowl Championship Series March 3, 2021
- HPE Teacher Authors Children’s Book March 3, 2021
- The 2021 PBL Space Innovation Academy Day 1 March 3, 2021