Atlanta’s Marcus Autism Center provides specialized learning to CCSD school psychologists. Through ongoing professional learning CCSD school psychologists ensure...
The National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) held their 2019 annual conference in Atlanta. Eight of our 44...
School Psychologists are longstanding advocates of early intervention for children at-risk for reading problems.
CCSD’s school psychologists had a powerful day of engaged learning at The Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- Responsive Cobb Teachers Provide Innovative Learning Experiences November 20, 2020
- Young Target Students Spread Messages of Hope November 20, 2020
- Less Time Testing, More Time Providing Instruction & Feedback November 20, 2020
- DreamBox Learning November 20, 2020
- Walton Graphics Student Receives National Recognition November 20, 2020