The Georgia School Counselor Association recently named Palmer Middle School Counselor, Barbara Truluck, the 2019 Georgia School Counselor of...
School counselors that are also trainers in Restorative Practices are sharing their knowledge and experience of Restorative Practices with...
Elementary and middle school counselors across the District met to share best practices and learn from their peers.
Palmer Middle School counselors prepare students and parents for the future.
Teachers, parents and students at Hendricks recognize positive behavior.
CCSD school counselor writes about helping students deal with stress.
Thanks to Cobb EMC grant students at Dowell learn conflict management.
The Georgia School Counselor Association recently named Michelle Stevens the 2017-2018 Georgia School Counselor of the Year.
John Nwosu named Emerging Leader among Georgia School Counselors.
- Barbara Truluck Named 2019 Georgia School Counselor of the Year October 4, 2019
- CCSD Schools Embrace Restorative Practices October 4, 2019
- Transitioning from STEM to STEAM October 4, 2019
- Special Education Parent Mentors Kick Off 2019-20 Programming October 4, 2019
- Cobb Musicians March Into Annual Band Exhibition October 4, 2019