Strong student-staff relationships result in students feeling connected and supported at school.
School counselor, Jennifer Susko, integrates social-emotional learning and sports to teach valuable lessons and engage students.
Palmer Middle School counselors prepare students and parents for the future.
Teachers, parents and students at Hendricks recognize positive behavior.
CCSD school counselor writes about helping students deal with stress.
Thanks to Cobb EMC grant students at Dowell learn conflict management.
John Nwosu named Emerging Leader among Georgia School Counselors.
- March celebrates Music in our Schools May 21, 2019
- CCSD School Psychologists as Researchers/Interventionists May 21, 2019
- Early Intervention Teachers: Life-long Learners May 21, 2019
- Two QuestBridge Scholars from the Campbell IB Magnet Program May 21, 2019
- Special Education Parent Mentors Offer Yearlong Support May 20, 2019