The Georgia Science Teachers Association announced the winners of the Science Teachers of the Year.
STEM education programs in Cobb cultivate problem solvers through problem based learning and critical thinking engagement with in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Students create, design, build, discover, and collaborate while developing contextual connections between school, community, work, and the global environment.
Almost 350 young women from cities around the United States and one in Colombia joined together to set the world record...
Many young kids grow up playing firefighters. They are mesmerized by the men and women in the red firetrucks who rush...
Study.com recently released a list of the top 30 high school science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) programs in the United...
Teachers pitch their ideas on how to advance student learning at schools across the Cobb County School District.
Thanks to $90,000 in innovation grants from Lockheed Martin, the Cobb County School District will further cement itself as...
The Cobb County School District recently presented 16 teachers with the Cobb STEM Distinguished Educator Award.
- Walton Chamber Orchestra Selected for National Recognition September 24, 2020
- Lassiter Chorus sings an innovative National Anthem September 24, 2020
- The Virtual World Language Classroom September 23, 2020
- Cobb Students Recognized for their Civic Engagement Work September 23, 2020
- District DECA Chapter Shines at State September 23, 2020