Global migration is integral to international studies
Innovative teachers in Cobb are creating meaningful student-centered learning experiences for their students by using various modes of instruction...
The Number Of Schools Participating In The Math Fluency Initiative Increases For The 2019-2020 School Year.Kwesi Amuti, , Assessment & Personalized Learning, Assessment Main, Assessment, High School, Cobb Academics, Teaching & Learning, 0
eCTLS Assess is helping students and teachers with assessments.
District personnel from the Academic Division get a first hand look at eCTLS.
Third grade Target students and their teachers were honored for their service and involvement in Georgia’s Rivers Alive program.
Georgia Milestones Assessment System It’s that time of year again; time for the students of the Cobb County...
Elementary, middle, and high school teams representing Cobb schools placed in the top three at the regional tournament and...
Assessments Can Be Amazing! Implementing Progress Monitoring with the Early Literacy Framework CCSD District Personnel joins 18 school administrators...
- STEM education in Cobb is increasing in popularity. January 17, 2020
- Former CCSD Students Recognized January 17, 2020
- Smitha Students Face Reality in Reality U! January 16, 2020
- Griffin Middle School Highlights Hunger through Art January 14, 2020
- Rise Up With Freddie Falcon January 14, 2020