A teacher at Dowell Elementary has created a great way for students to see which class has read the...
The Vision of the Advanced Learning Programs Department is to promote rigorous curricular content in conjunction with critical inquiry, creativity, communication of complex thoughts, and an authentic approach to learning.
Real-world learning combined with authentic research lets students shine. Three high school magnet programs require a capstone research project...
Third grade Target students and their teachers were honored for their service and involvement in Georgia’s Rivers Alive program.
Elementary, middle, and high school teams representing Cobb schools placed in the top three at the regional tournament and...
- Argument Driven Inquiry at Work February 14, 2020
- Labelle Chimes in with Engaging ESOL Strategies February 14, 2020
- Cobb Infants & Toddlers: Family & Parenting Tips February 14, 2020
- McCleskey Science Teacher named State Middle School Science Teacher of the Year February 13, 2020
- Community Connections Brings the Fun to CCSD Families February 13, 2020