Campbell Magnet Students Earn Prestigious Scholarship
The Vision of the Advanced Learning Programs Department is to promote rigorous curricular content in conjunction with critical inquiry, creativity, communication of complex thoughts, and an authentic approach to learning.
Third grade Target students and their teachers were honored for their service and involvement in Georgia’s Rivers Alive program.
Elementary, middle, and high school teams representing Cobb schools placed in the top three at the regional tournament and...
- GATORS GLIMPSE THE REAL WORLD June 6, 2019
- NCHS SkillsUSA Chapter Brings Home Wins June 3, 2019
- Kennesaw Mountain Sports Marketing Students Raise Money to Support Two Teachers fighting Cancer May 24, 2019
- Girl Power! Cobb Students Help Set World Record in Coding May 24, 2019
- New Interactive Playground unveiled at Brumby Elementary May 23, 2019