Amazing how third graders can solve puzzles that adults cannot.
The Vision of the Advanced Learning Programs Department is to promote rigorous curricular content in conjunction with critical inquiry, creativity, communication of complex thoughts, and an authentic approach to learning.
Third grade Target students and their teachers were honored for their service and involvement in Georgia’s Rivers Alive program.
Elementary, middle, and high school teams representing Cobb schools placed in the top three at the regional tournament and...
- Pope High School Transition Academy Answers the Call November 12, 2019
- Día de los Muertos – Roots and Tradition Workshop November 8, 2019
- Talking Numbers with Number Talks November 8, 2019
- Phonics through the Lens of ELs at Austell Elementary November 8, 2019
- Cobb Schools Recognize 11 Teachers for Commitment to STEM Education November 8, 2019