Cobb County School District students prepare for college admissions exams. Cobb County School District students take the PSAT/NMSQT.
Determining English language proficiency through ACCESS. WIDA ACCESS helps the district determine proficiency levels and effectiveness of ESOL programs.
Students in Georgia will spend less time on summative testing beginning this school year. The GaDOE reduced testing time...
Using math assessment to build automaticity with math facts. The MFI Initiative uses assessment in Kindergarten to improve knowledge...
The Number Of Schools Participating In The Math Fluency Initiative Increases For The 2019-2020 School Year.Kwesi Amuti, , Assessment & Personalized Learning, Assessment Main, Assessment, High School, Cobb Academics, Teaching & Learning, 0
eCTLS Assess is helping students and teachers with assessments.
District personnel from the Academic Division get a first hand look at eCTLS.
Georgia Milestones Assessment System It’s that time of year again; time for the students of the Cobb County...
Assessments Can Be Amazing! Implementing Progress Monitoring with the Early Literacy Framework CCSD District Personnel joins 18 school administrators...
- Teaming Up for Student Success March 3, 2021
- $10,000 Awarded to benefit CCSD’s Youngest Learners March 3, 2021
- Palmer Middle School Wins First Place at the Kennesaw Teen Center Black History Bowl Championship Series March 3, 2021
- HPE Teacher Authors Children’s Book March 3, 2021
- The 2021 PBL Space Innovation Academy Day 1 March 3, 2021