South Cobb High School had a vision to serve students six days a week.
The Personalized Learning Program (PLP) Department supports a variety of opportunities in Grades K-12 for students to accelerate learning.
Innovative teachers in Cobb are creating meaningful student-centered learning experiences for their students by using various modes of instruction...
- STEM education in Cobb is increasing in popularity. January 17, 2020
- Former CCSD Students Recognized January 17, 2020
- Smitha Students Face Reality in Reality U! January 16, 2020
- Griffin Middle School Highlights Hunger through Art January 14, 2020
- Rise Up With Freddie Falcon January 14, 2020