The Health and Physical Education Department participated in a Healthy Heart Challenge to support the efforts of the American...
Physical Education is a life-long process and an integral part of the total education of every child in Kindergarten through Grade 12. Daily, quality physical education is needed to increase the physical competence, health-related fitness, self-responsibility and enjoyment of physical activity for all students so that they can be physically active for a lifetime.
- Community Connection Resource Fair February 21, 2019
- Elementary Choral Festival…A Huge Success!! February 20, 2019
- Preschool Impact Grant February 20, 2019
- Interactive Math at Big Shanty Elementary February 20, 2019
- Smitha 8th Graders Learn to Take their Lives to the Next Level February 19, 2019