Physical Education is a life-long process and an integral part of the total education of every child in Kindergarten through Grade 12. Daily, quality physical education is needed to increase the physical competence, health-related fitness, self-responsibility and enjoyment of physical activity for all students so that they can be physically active for a lifetime.
The Health and Physical Education Department of Dowell Elementary hosted a spectacular family night of cosmic bowling. What a...
The Health and Physical Education Department participated in a Healthy Heart Challenge to support the efforts of the American...
- Pope High School Transition Academy Answers the Call November 12, 2019
- Día de los Muertos – Roots and Tradition Workshop November 8, 2019
- Talking Numbers with Number Talks November 8, 2019
- Phonics through the Lens of ELs at Austell Elementary November 8, 2019
- Cobb Schools Recognize 11 Teachers for Commitment to STEM Education November 8, 2019