Trout in the Classroom offers STEM-Related experiences and is a conservation-oriented environmental education program for high school students....
Physical Education is a life-long process and an integral part of the total education of every child in Kindergarten through Grade 12. Daily, quality physical education is needed to increase the physical competence, health-related fitness, self-responsibility and enjoyment of physical activity for all students so that they can be physically active for a lifetime.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION October 12, 2018
- Back To School Preparation September 25, 2018
- Teachers of the Year 2018-19! August 24, 2018
- Cobb County Schools Recognizes 16 Teachers for Their Commitment to STEM Education August 23, 2018
- East Cobb Middle Gets New Building August 1, 2018