Field Day is an important tradition in many of our Cobb County Schools. Amid the “New Normal”, the Health...
Physical Education is a life-long process and an integral part of the total education of every child in Kindergarten through Grade 12. Daily, quality physical education is needed to increase the physical competence, health-related fitness, self-responsibility and enjoyment of physical activity for all students so that they can be physically active for a lifetime.
The Health and Physical Education Department of Dowell Elementary hosted a spectacular family night of cosmic bowling. What a...
The Health and Physical Education Department participated in a Healthy Heart Challenge to support the efforts of the American...
- Walton Chamber Orchestra Selected for National Recognition September 24, 2020
- Lassiter Chorus sings an innovative National Anthem September 24, 2020
- The Virtual World Language Classroom September 23, 2020
- Cobb Students Recognized for their Civic Engagement Work September 23, 2020
- District DECA Chapter Shines at State September 23, 2020