The Cobb ELA Department celebrated early readers during Read for the Record.
The mission for the English Language Arts program in Cobb County is to foster literacy skills through a rigorous, diverse, performance-based curriculum, empowering all students to achieve individual goals and to function productively in an ever changing society.
On Thursday, October 3, Hollydale Elementary School students were flooded with books from CBS46’s “Books to Kids” initiative.
It’s May and time for celebrations! The 2019-20 school year has been chock-full in Cobb ELA, and we want...
- STEM education in Cobb is increasing in popularity. January 17, 2020
- Former CCSD Students Recognized January 17, 2020
- Smitha Students Face Reality in Reality U! January 16, 2020
- Griffin Middle School Highlights Hunger through Art January 14, 2020
- Rise Up With Freddie Falcon January 14, 2020