It’s May and time for celebrations! The 2019-20 school year has been chock-full in Cobb ELA, and we want...
The mission for the English Language Arts program in Cobb County is to foster literacy skills through a rigorous, diverse, performance-based curriculum, empowering all students to achieve individual goals and to function productively in an ever changing society.
On March 1, 2019, Cobb County schools celebrated Dr. Seuss’s birthday with Read Across Cobb, and elementary schools opened...
- March celebrates Music in our Schools May 21, 2019
- CCSD School Psychologists as Researchers/Interventionists May 21, 2019
- Early Intervention Teachers: Life-long Learners May 21, 2019
- Two QuestBridge Scholars from the Campbell IB Magnet Program May 21, 2019
- Special Education Parent Mentors Offer Yearlong Support May 20, 2019