Cobb ELA announces the CCSD Writing Fair winners. Writing is brave work, and Cobb ELA is proud to celebrate...
The mission for the English Language Arts program in Cobb County is to foster literacy skills through a rigorous, diverse, performance-based curriculum, empowering all students to achieve individual goals and to function productively in an ever changing society.
On Thursday, October 3, Hollydale Elementary School students were flooded with books from CBS46’s “Books to Kids” initiative.
It’s May and time for celebrations! The 2019-20 school year has been chock-full in Cobb ELA, and we want...
- Walton Chamber Orchestra Selected for National Recognition September 24, 2020
- Lassiter Chorus sings an innovative National Anthem September 24, 2020
- The Virtual World Language Classroom September 23, 2020
- Cobb Students Recognized for their Civic Engagement Work September 23, 2020
- District DECA Chapter Shines at State September 23, 2020