On Thursday, October 3, Hollydale Elementary School students were flooded with books from CBS46’s “Books to Kids” initiative.
The mission for the English Language Arts program in Cobb County is to foster literacy skills through a rigorous, diverse, performance-based curriculum, empowering all students to achieve individual goals and to function productively in an ever changing society.
It’s May and time for celebrations! The 2019-20 school year has been chock-full in Cobb ELA, and we want...
- Pope High School Transition Academy Answers the Call November 12, 2019
- Día de los Muertos – Roots and Tradition Workshop November 8, 2019
- Talking Numbers with Number Talks November 8, 2019
- Phonics through the Lens of ELs at Austell Elementary November 8, 2019
- Cobb Schools Recognize 11 Teachers for Commitment to STEM Education November 8, 2019