On November 5, Cobb County School District celebrated Jumpstart’s Read for the Record, which is the nations’ largest read-aloud.
The mission for the English Language Arts program in Cobb County is to foster literacy skills through a rigorous, diverse, performance-based curriculum, empowering all students to achieve individual goals and to function productively in an ever changing society.
Dr. Jan Richardson is a leading authority on guided reading and assessment. Dr. Richardson’s work has enabled students around...
On Thursday, October 3, Hollydale Elementary School students were flooded with books from CBS46’s “Books to Kids” initiative.
It’s May and time for celebrations! The 2019-20 school year has been chock-full in Cobb ELA, and we want...
- Responsive Cobb Teachers Provide Innovative Learning Experiences November 20, 2020
- Young Target Students Spread Messages of Hope November 20, 2020
- Less Time Testing, More Time Providing Instruction & Feedback November 20, 2020
- DreamBox Learning November 20, 2020
- Walton Graphics Student Receives National Recognition November 20, 2020