Cobb’s First Annual Project Soapbox Student Voice Showcase held at Campbell High School.
In our K-12 Social Studies program, we are committed to ensuring that all Cobb students are historically, geographically, politically, and economically literate.
- Cobb Science Students Shine at GSEF April 22, 2019
- Harrison Art Students Create Design for the White House Egg Roll April 20, 2019
- Dodgen Art Teacher Wins National Award April 20, 2019
- Sprayberry DECA Chapter Wins 1st Place April 19, 2019
- Georgia Milestones Assessment System April 15, 2019