Cobb Educator Co-Authors a top ten blog post for the nation’s librarians in 2019.
In our K-12 Social Studies program, we are committed to ensuring that all Cobb students are historically, geographically, politically, and economically literate.
- Over 54 Cobb County schools participated in the virtual OPEN National Field Day on May 8th, 2020 September 17, 2020
- Kickoff to the 2020–2021 New Teacher Academy September 15, 2020
- Cobb ELA Celebrates Student Writers September 14, 2020
- CCSD Science Teachers Make Remote Learning PHENOMENAL September 14, 2020
- National Speakers join K-12 Math Teachers for 2020! September 14, 2020