Many young kids grow up playing firefighters. They are mesmerized by the men and women in the red firetrucks who rush...
STEM education programs in Cobb cultivate problem solvers through problem based learning and critical thinking engagement with in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Students create, design, build, discover, and collaborate while developing contextual connections between school, community, work, and the global environment.
Study.com recently released a list of the top 30 high school science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) programs in the United...
Teachers pitch their ideas on how to advance student learning at schools across the Cobb County School District.
Thanks to $90,000 in innovation grants from Lockheed Martin, the Cobb County School District will further cement itself as...
The Cobb County School District recently presented 16 teachers with the Cobb STEM Distinguished Educator Award.
- Cobb Science Students Shine at GSEF April 22, 2019
- Harrison Art Students Create Design for the White House Egg Roll April 20, 2019
- Dodgen Art Teacher Wins National Award April 20, 2019
- Sprayberry DECA Chapter Wins 1st Place April 19, 2019
- Georgia Milestones Assessment System April 15, 2019