Study.com recently released a list of the top 30 high school science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) programs in the United...
STEM education programs in Cobb cultivate problem solvers through problem based learning and critical thinking engagement with in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Students create, design, build, discover, and collaborate while developing contextual connections between school, community, work, and the global environment.
Teachers pitch their ideas on how to advance student learning at schools across the Cobb County School District.
Thanks to $90,000 in innovation grants from Lockheed Martin, the Cobb County School District will further cement itself as...
The Cobb County School District recently presented 16 teachers with the Cobb STEM Distinguished Educator Award.
- Community Connection Resource Fair February 21, 2019
- Elementary Choral Festival…A Huge Success!! February 20, 2019
- Preschool Impact Grant February 20, 2019
- Interactive Math at Big Shanty Elementary February 20, 2019
- Smitha 8th Graders Learn to Take their Lives to the Next Level February 19, 2019