Middle and High School ESOL Students Participate in the Rosetta Stone Winter Challenge The ESOL/Title III Department recognized the...
The ESOL program
Elizabeth Cobia, , Academic & Learning Areas, Cobb Academics, English Language Arts, ESOL, Instruction & Innovative Practice, Teaching & Learning, World Languages, 0
It’s May and time for celebrations! The 2019-20 school year has been chock-full in Cobb ELA, and we want...
- Teaming Up for Student Success March 3, 2021
- $10,000 Awarded to benefit CCSD’s Youngest Learners March 3, 2021
- Palmer Middle School Wins First Place at the Kennesaw Teen Center Black History Bowl Championship Series March 3, 2021
- HPE Teacher Authors Children’s Book March 3, 2021
- The 2021 PBL Space Innovation Academy Day 1 March 3, 2021