Salomé Rodriguez and the CCSD Translation & Interpretation Team meet increasing needs for interpretation and translations services district-wide through...
The International Welcome Center provides literacy and academic programs, workshops, and assists families with acculturation and school involvement.
The International Welcome Center has relocated to Rose Garden School in Smyrna under the leadership of new Program Manager...
International Welcome Center (IWC) Interpreters act as a vital conduit to provide precise and effective communication among conference participants....
- ACCESS Assessments Begin After Winter Break January 7, 2021
- Two Cobb Middle Schools Win the Stock Market Game for Our Congressional District January 7, 2021
- Spotlight on Professional Learning December 18, 2020
- Sprayberry Sources of Strength December 18, 2020
- Addison Elementary School Garden Donates Over 500 Pounds of Harvest to Local Community During Pandemic December 18, 2020