Annual resource fair connects parents, students with special needs to community opportunities
100 days of Learning at Norton Park. Happy 100th day from Mrs Shanon’s and Mrs. Wallace’s Pre-k! We had...
PreK students keeping it “Real” with their “Down on the Farm” literacy unit Lewis PreK students making Real-World connections.
Discover opportunities for students with disabilities at the January resource fair hosted by CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors.
Cobb County Safety Village partners with CCSD Special Education Parent Mentors to deliver strategies to keep children with disabilities...
CCSD’s Special Education Parent Mentors draw on their personal experience to offer assistance and resources to parents.
- Argument Driven Inquiry at Work February 14, 2020
- Labelle Chimes in with Engaging ESOL Strategies February 14, 2020
- Cobb Infants & Toddlers: Family & Parenting Tips February 14, 2020
- McCleskey Science Teacher named State Middle School Science Teacher of the Year February 13, 2020
- Community Connections Brings the Fun to CCSD Families February 13, 2020